Sunday 9 January 2011

2011 - A Year of Miracles

Well God has been so ever faithful for the year of 2010. I received many blessings from Him. Indeed, God has answered a lot of my prayer request. My last year theme verse was,

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

This year I think God is expecting me to fully trust in Him. Do not limit Him in a box. But as I pray I have to believe. Great things can be done with faith. So I guess two verses has been speaking to me so far for this year.

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been good to me." Psalms 13:5-6

So I'll just be trusting God this year. He is always with me. All I have to do is just trust Him. I should not condemn myself and remember that I've been save by His grace. He still loves me no matter what I've done (be it good or bad). Just trust Him and clearly I will be able to see many miracles happen in my life and the people around me.