Wednesday 28 October 2009

Chilis Again!!!

This is my second time to Chilis in Midvalley and of course it was the best. This time I went with a few other PERKEBians. Two juniors and one fellow mate. This time we were smarter, we ordered 3 things and shared. The portions as usual was huge and it was more than enough. Besides that, we ordered the Tostada Chips which is refillable and so are the drinks. After that, Su Jian joined us for a late night movie. We watched Whiteout and honestly I would not recommend that film unless you really like Kate Beckinsale (I think I spelt her name correctly). The movie is quite slow moving and the ending is very very very disappointing or meaningless. Another show maybe not recommended to watch in the cinema is Pandora...Haha... I watched that too in the cinema. It has a great storyline but a bit confusing. Nice ending though.

No comments: