Sunday 4 January 2009

Welcome 2009!


Wow it's been months since I blogged. Well what to do, back home got no internet connection. I can only blog when I'm back here in uni. Anyway, I have many things to blog. I hope to get back on track. As we enter 2009, I pray that we will continue to seek the Lord and have a closer relationship with Him. Well that's my wish for the year. For me, this year will be a year of relationship. Having a close relationship with God and also with family and friends. Learning to trust and faith loads of faith in God. I really thank God for everything that He had done for me last year. Thank you Lord for my result and trips and friends and activities that I got to attend and do. Hopefully the Lord shall continue to work in me and use me in His kingdom. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: