Monday 30 March 2009

Dinners! Dinners! Dinners!

Finally can start blogging again. I've been very busy preparing for so many dinners. First up was my college dinner. It was held in DECTAR. Not a very fancy place. The food was nice but cold. The theme of the night was Arabian Night. Althought the decorations were like more of Egyptian Night then Arabian Night. That night, I had to perform a flag dance under my Mandarin Club of my college. We practice for 2 times only. But we practice until very late at night. Was it worth the effort? I'm not really sure. Anyway the college dinner was okay overall. The next dinner was my college library annual dinner. I had to go for I was one of the AJK. It was quite sad to see that only 2 chinese (including me) only went for the dinner. Whatever happen to bangsa Malaysia? Anyway I was in charge of technical. I had a great shocked when the told me that I was suppose to perform something. At the top of my head, the only song I could remember was 'When you say nothing at all' I was so scared that I forgot some of the words but the crowd didn't mind. Haha... The theme was Red and Black. It was real classy. I would say that it is better than my college dinner. The next dinner, which is tomorrow, would be ADP(Annual Dinner PERKEB). Another busy day tomorrow...Haha...

2 comments:

Amanda Chung said...

haha....busy busy!!!

Liz said...

All these dinners are crappy. ahaha But we go for them nonetheless. Wonder when we can actually have a choice to go or not to??
Anyways, see you at ADP!! XD