Friday 20 March 2009

Staying Connected

Finally able to get back online. It's been for a week that our Wifi Jaring connection was down. People said those who are using Vista had to change some settings then only could use but I was using XP and yet no connection. Anyway, the week without internet has opened up my eyes. It seems that I was really occupied with surfing the internet. I think God was telling me not to be addicted to it. I started to do other things during my leisure time and I really thank God for it. It also got me thinking whether are we connected to God. is our connection with him stable or not. I hope it is though. I pray and am trying to keep that constant connection with Him. Even in the storms, this connection will never fail. Whatever we are looking for, His websites has all the answers...Hehe... His connection will never be disconnected when we are log on to Him. Thank God for your awesome presence and promises...

2 comments:

jlwh86 said...

Zha dou...wifi connectionn with God..nice idea!!!

Liz said...

Awwwwww That's cute..hehe