Monday 20 September 2010

Dreams and Sleepless Night

Well holidays are over and back to hectic life. The holidays have been good. I had a great time with my family and friends. Most of all, God spoke to me about the same thing within these past two weeks and yet I still feel I never practice it. Been having a lot of strange dreams. Some are really good and some are neither good nor bad. I really hope that the good dreams do come true. For example, my 13 year-old car will be miraculously be repaired and I don't have to send it to the mechanic. I'm really clinging to God's promise and I proclaim that the dream will come true. I had a dream that I was driving my car and nothing seems to be wrong with it. Amen!!! Anyhow, my first day back to uni and I can't sleep. Is it because of all the chinese tea I drank during dinner or maybe there's a fear within me that's keeping me up. I also don't know what I'm scared of. Anyway, this coming week is going to be one hectic week but I know God will give me strength and peace needed to go through with it. Still...why can't I sleep....

No comments: