Wednesday 15 September 2010

Selamat Hari Raya

This year Raya I celebrated with my family and my uncle and aunt in Rasa. First time holidays, I'm not going back to Ipoh...sad eh...but really had a good time with my family. They came down to my bro's place. My aunt made chicken curry and rendang with pulut...it was super nice...For those who do not know me...my family is quite a 1 Malaysia. I get to celebrate Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and Deepavali(my uncle married a Malay and my another aunt married an Indian). Therefore I get to savour all the different traditional food...hehe...My parents were down here for the weekend and I'll stay here until after holidays...Really miss my hometown though but I really enjoyed the Raya holidays here. Got to eat a lot of great food...
Chicken Rendang

Curry Chicken

The famous Ulu Yam 'Loh Mee'

Meehoon Pork

No comments: