Saturday 12 September 2009

Michael Learns To Rock Concert






Last weekend I got to go for the MLTR concert in Gentings. Man it was a good show. The band sang most of their old songs and some brand new songs. The nicer part was when they sang the older songs...hehe... But we had a great time singing and shouting. I went to the concert with my mom, bro, his gf and his friends. The funny part or tense part was when my bro's friend misplaced the ticket. In the end we had to buy new tickets. That thing alone caused my bro and I to fight. Maybe because I was too tired and over excited at the same time. Anyway, we let things settle down and still went for the concert. It was really awesome. I'm still waiting for the pictures taken by my bro's friend cause I don't have a digital camera so could only take pictures from afar(phone camera). The band still can play and sing. I wonder why they call themselves Michael Learns To Rock when there is no member named Michael and most of their songs are slow romantic songs and only 1 rock song...haha...anyway it was good to hear their classic songs like 'Paint My Love' and 'Sleeping Child'. All in all it was a good concert. Besides the cool breeze in Gentings was also good enough...

4 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

wei!!! damn envy weii... i wanted to go~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how cme u get to attend all these concerts.. hmmph...
can hear ur voice lar at the end of the clip.. ahha, was it you

Ben - Chee Lupp said...

should be me...haha...or my bro or my mom or his friends...we were all singing...next time i'll invite you kay? for the next concert that i'll go

~eRiC~ said...

ahhahah... good good... hmm, what's the next coming concert ar?

Liz said...

Wow. Looks awesome !!! :P