Sunday 9 August 2009

New Tune Intro Night

New tune is a chinese club for creative arts(singing, musicians and dancing). I'm not a member but I was asked to help play a few songs for them. They were lacking in musicians and since the president is Edmund(my good friends since childhood) asked me too, I helped out. I only went for practice like two times which was like two days before the event. This intro night is to introduce this club to the first years that just came in to uni. However all the songs that were sung/played are chinese songs. There was only 2 english songs out of the 10. The songs were actually nice and some of the songs were written by the seniors of the club. The whole night was great except of the sound system. The sound system was very bad. Nevertheless, it came to a success. Really enjoyed myself...

No comments: