Sunday 9 August 2009

The 2nd Saga Continues....

Wow...I've not been blogging for more than a month already. Well...I guess I can only say that I'm busy again. Busy with activities and assignments. nothing surprising for me...haha...It's my life I guess. As I begin my second year, many things have changed. Firstly, I'm a senior now...feel so old like that...haha...I thought when I get my new room I would be staying in the senior block whereby is a single room..However, I got back my old block when I was first year. Very happy even though I'm staying withh 2 roommates so that means there's 3 of us in the room. The room here is bigger than the room I stayed in my 3rd sem. The best thing is that it is so much cooler...most important..haha...My classes are pretty hectic since I have classes from Monday to Saturday and no breaks in between the week. Well I guess it helps me save money since I wont be able to go out that often...haha...This 2nd year I'm finally learning about my civil and environment engineering. So now I really know what civil engineers do..haha...

No comments: