Thursday 5 February 2009

Christmas & Watch Nite Service

Whew after all the camps, my last week of holidays was to enjoy Christmas. To me Christmas is more than just presents and Christmas tree. It was the time of sharing and giving. Every year for Christmas service I'm surely to be involved in some presentations. This year was finally the year whereby I could rest. I get to see the younger youths doing the presentation. Looking at them made me know that I should let go for they are really maturing in the Lord. Anyway, Christmas was the time whereby I could meet my friends who are at outstation. We all had a great time catching up with everybody. On 31st December, our church had a watch nite service whereby we would pray for one another, pray for the church as well as our country. Then we would do something like a time capsule but for a year. Meaning that we write something that we pray that will come to past in the year 2009. By the end of 2009 we would take it out and see what God had done for us. Last year(2007) we also did the same thing. I totally forgot what I wrote and when I read back, I realised how God was so faithful to me in the year 2008. He had answered 8 out of my 10 prayers. I really thank God. Anyway 2009 is a new year and I know that God will continue to pour out His blessings upon me and the people around me.

1 comment:

Liz said...

God has blessed the people around you THROUGH you, Ben dear. haha God bless!! :)