Thursday 5 February 2009

Youth Camp 2008


The next agenda during my holidays was my church youth camp. In total this was my third camp during my semester break. Looks like I'm not in a break. Haha... This year the youth camp was help in Kuala Kangsar, Perak. Our theme was 'Equipped and Empowered'. The speaker was truly anointed. The camp was a good rest for me I guess. It was fun being around with my Ipoh friends. The best thing was that we had a campfire. My very first campfire and I helped starting the fire. Haha... real 'big' though (or at least to me it was cause of the materials that we could find). The camp refreshed me physically and spiritually. Got to know more about the Holy Spirit and the power that comes with it. I do miss all my previous camps though. Hopefully I could join this year's camp.

2 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

ooo, looking at the picture, everyone has changed a lot it seems, brian(isit brian,if im not wrong) is so big boy dy...LOL

Ben - Chee Lupp said...

yup he's a big boy ady. Haha...