Tuesday 24 February 2009

Thank you GOD!!!

Last week was a real sick week for me. Yup I fell sick again for no reason. Must be too tired I guess...anyway...during the whole week and the week before that, many events took place that reminded me of God's grace in my life. So many bible verses that just keep coming to me. It's like a reminder to me that I should always trust in God. Although I was sick and had mid sem exams, I was actually okay. I did not worry as much as I thought I would. Besides that, on Saturday and Sunday, I was greatly touched by God. He kept me safe in His arms and He reminded me of that. He also told me that I'm well loved by Him and I should just run to Him in times of troubles. Thank you God!!!


Here are some verses which I would like to share:-


Jesus said, 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear and the burden I give you is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)


So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:34)


He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings of eagels. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40-:9-31)







No comments: