Wednesday 18 February 2009

Gabai Waterfall

Well I know blogging about this would be too late but hey, I've only got the time now. Haha... Anyway I went on my church outing to Gabai waterfall two weeks ago. It' situated a little bit further in of Semenyih (I think..not really sure) . It was such a beautiful place. However to get to the waterfall, we had to climb up a few flights of stairs and whew it was tiring. The stairs were steep. But when you get to the top it was worth it. Luckily staying at my college has trained me to climb stairs and hills as I have to hike up everyday to my room. Haha... the water was very very extremely cold. But once you got in you better not come out cause it'll be colder. Like all outings we had games and food. It was really a great outing for I not only got to relax in the waterfall but also get to know more people from UTAR and Nottingham. Can't wait for the next outing. If I'm not mistaken it will be cycling at don't know which hill. Haha...