Friday 6 February 2009

Is life that short?

Today I had a big hit with reality. This evening I received some tragic news, my course mate had passed away due to lung cancer. Wow...imagine that, just 20 years old and no more life. It made me wonder what if I were to go off today, did I lived the life that I wanted? Did I take things for granted? Would God be pleased with what I've done so far? A lot of questions when through my mind. It was like this event is reminding me to take time and reflect. Reflect on what I've done in my life. Am I happy with it? I know that whatever it is, we must not waste time to do what we can do today. Do not procrastinate. Just live life to the fullest. I really thank God for keeping me safe each day. So remember to always be thankful with what you have. You never know when it would be taken away from you.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Occasionally God gives us a wake-up call to remind us how precious life is, how fragile it is. Thank God for His little reminders to keep us trusting Him and strengthen our faith in Him. :)

Liz said...

p.s: Waa, you hebat wo...So long time nothing suddenly got 5 posts at once. haha XD