Friday 22 May 2009

Bad Day - Thank God

Wow...today has been quite a day for me. But it's actually a simple thing yet it turn horribly wrong. My car's aircond broke down two days ago and I decided to fix it today after class. Since I'm here in Kajang/Bangi, I really didn't know any trustworthy foreman. So I called my senior to help and we went to 7 shops all telling me the same thing but all with different prices. Didn't know what to do? I was so tired and it was so hot that I nearly crumbled to the ground. Each time they said the price, it gets higher and higher. Not only that, from one malfunctioned part of the car then it will lead to another. Meaning, firstly they said this broke then later another thing also broke and then another. It's like one whole package. Anyway, I was so lost. In the end, I just fix at the last shop that I visited. They did a real good job but I think they did ripped me off. It was quite expensive. Looks like I've to live on a tight budget. They keep telling me to fix this and that and I was thinking to myself that do they think that I print money. I'm still a university student living on a tight budget and here they are asking me to fix everything. Fear crept into me as I waited, it's like the old situation happening again. Back in Ipoh, I always had to fix the car. Now here again. Oh no... However, despite all this I still want to thank God. Through this experience, I managed to learn a lot of things. When I shared this in my cell group something hit me the most. A friend shared to us that sometimes we should listen first then pray. Maybe that's what I forgot. I only prayed and prayed that God will send me to a good foreman but I forgot to listen for His reply. Instead, I just went with my own intuation. Nevertheless, God still see me through it eventhough it was a tough ride. But I do know that God was trying to teach me something. I guess it was to listen to Him more when I seek Him. Thank you Lord for everything. Now everyday I'm going to pray for my car that nothing will ever happens to it again. Haha...

3 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

eh?u drive to KL huh?

wen said...

come to my daddy's workshop! it's only 40mins away if you drive 80-100km/h.. Xp..

chee fei said...

hi kiddo..
after spending 4 yrs at that place, i think i can offer some helpful and economical workshops around.. PM me if you need any contacts..