Wednesday 22 October 2008

Chilis!!!



Finally, the long awaited moment had arrived. CHILIS!!!! We had planned a long time for this and finally everyone was free to go. We even started our own committee, 'The CPC'(Chilis Planning Committee). We took the KTM all the way to Midvalley just for Chilis. Nothing more. No shopping or walk first at Midvalley. Just went there to have dinner at Chilis. Haha... I was so excited because it's my first time there. People always tell me that it's worth trying it once. And it sure is. Though it's expensive but at least try it once. The portion of the food is very huge. Worth the money. I had Monterey Chicken. It had a piece of chicken, beef bacon strips, cheese, mash potatoes and vegetables. It was heavenly. Then the drinks and the Tatarda chips are refillable. After finishing everything we were all so full. We were really stuffed. Oh man..it was really good. Finally, my tastebud was satisfied. Haha... Next stop Italiannese! (when we have saved enough money...LOL...)

3 comments:

moezovyn said...

argh!!!i oso wanan eat chillies!!! bring me nxt time;)

Jyannie said...

Hey there... Swe Jyan coming through... :) Btw, you spelt Italianese wrongly!!! it's supposed to be "Italiannie's"! ehehe... don't worry, after CNY sure got ang pow money to spend right? hehe

Jyannie said...

oh ya and also, i've linked you to my blog ;)