Monday 13 October 2008

SUKEM Marching



In uni there's also something like sports day and guess what there's also marching. I thought my marching days were over. I guess I was wrong. Every first year student have to represent your own college in this marching competition. So I had to join. It was kinda tedious. Every night we would practice from 10pm to 1am. The next day when I went to class I would be yawning away. At that night of the competition, I got to meet up with Siew Wei and Shu Xuan. We all were glad to see each other. Anyway, my college came in 4th out of 13th...so it wasn't that bad I guess. But I got a scar on my face that until now it's still there. Now I look like a cat. The reason, our seniors used black shoe polish on our faces to make us look like warriors. Well....

No comments: