Saturday 11 October 2008

Tour to NTV7 Studio

Wow..it's my first time getting a chance to be part of a live studio audience. I got to be one of the audience member for 'Jangan Tidur Lagi' (although I havent heard or seen the show before). I was very excited at the beginning of the day but very tired at the end of it. I now realised that the audience are practically fake. Haha... We had to pretend clapping, laughing, nodding our heads pretending to hear something before the show. They will tape it and if they are satisfy then only the real show starts. the show is actually a talk show hosted by Adlin Ramli. That day we had to film two episodes so we have to change position and clothes. Same audiences for two weeks show and I always thought that there are different audiences all the time. The only celebrity I knew during the show was Nabil, Dayang Nurfaizah and the host himself. The rest not sure who are they. All in all it was a good experience. Oh yeah, forgot to say that this two episodes will be aired on the 29th October 2008 and 5th November 2008 at 11pm on TV3.










No comments: